Staple Dairy Products has a wealth of experience in supplying concentrated and speciality butter fat into UK Food Manufacturers. Butter blend is a blend of carefully selected vegetable fats, butterfats and butter aroma. This specific blend, gives baked products a taste remarkably close to that of ‘pure butter’ products.
With specific technologies, we can adapt the melting profile, colour, cholesterol content and various functionalities of their products using only physical and natural processes and preserving their quality and taste.
TOGETHER, WE OFFER YOU:
1) A WIDE RANGE OF FUNCTIONAL BUTTER INGREDIENTS
* · Low melting point & high melting point Anhydrous Milk Fats (AMF) : from 10°C up to 41° C
* · Adapted butters & creams and notably : spreadable sandwich butter, concentrated butters for layering & puff pastry, low fat and low cholesterol butter cream, half-fat butters and butter ghee
* · Dairy unsalted butter 82% fat
* · Butter/Vegetable fat blends
FOR FOOD APPLICATIONS
* · Dairy products recombination – Cheese
* · Biscuits – Cakes & Brioche – Puff pastry & laminated dough
* · Chocolate & Confectionery
* · Ready Meals – Sandwich manufacture
* · Butter and spreads
* · Ice cream
* · Health and nutrition
2) CONVENIENT PACKAGING
* · Cartons: Available in 10 – 25 kg
* · Cartonless: Packaging totally without cardboard.
* · Metallic Drums: Strong packaging allowing storage at room temperature. 200kg drums or tins 17 – 21.5kg