Milk Powders, Whey Powders & Caseinates
We source many standard and non-standard powdered milk products from across the European Union, for applications across the whole food manufacturing sector.
Our range includes:
• skimmed milk powder 1% fat – low/medium/high heat
• whole milk powder 26% fat – regular and instant
• buttermilk powders
• whey powders
• whey permeate
• sodium caseinate and calcium caseinate
These products are available in a variety of sizes from 25kg bags, 1 tonne Tote Bags and in tankers for larger buyers.
With a shelf life of typically 12 months, these products are useful where the purchase of fresh liquids is not available, where chilled storage may be a premium or where product functionality is the primary requirement.
The biggest demand for these products is with manufacturers involved in:
• Bakery – for Cakes, Biscuits, Quiche, Pastry, Croissants, Brioche and Savoury Goods.
• Chocolate & Confectionery – for Toffee, Caramel, Fudge and Fillings
• Convenience Foods/Ready Meals- in Garlic Breads, Pasta dishes and Asian/Oriental meals
• Desserts - in Ice Cream and Toppings
• Convenience Foods - in Soups, Sauces and Dips
Whatever your application, we will have the product solution that delivers.
We market a range of high quality and consistent UHT Creams & Milk suitable for uses including: Cake prep, Pastries, Curries, Ready Meals, Topping, Thickening, etc.
Key advantages include: Extended shelf life resulting in no wastage and ability to store product ahead to meet seasonal and unexpected demand. We can offer: 10 litre Bag in box for manufacturing and also smaller 1Ltr & 1.5Ltr bottles for Foodservice use.
Our standard range includes 18% Fat Single, 35% Whipping cream and 48% double cream. We can also have produced bespoke fat contents to meet recipe requirements, subject to minimum production criteria.