Cream Cheese Heat-Treated 70% IDM
Our heat-treated 70% IDM Cream Cheese is perfect for foodservice providers and manufacturers looking for great quality combined with cost effective cream cheese.
Perfect in a variety of recipes, in sauces, pasta, on paninis and bagels.
Available in 10kg tubs.
Milk Powders, Whey Powders & Caseinates
We source many standard and non-standard powdered milk products from across the European Union, for applications across the whole food manufacturing sector.
Our range includes:
- skimmed milk powder 1% fat – low/medium/high heat
- whole milk powder 26% fat – regular and instant
- buttermilk powders
- whey powders
- whey permeate
- sodium caseinate and calcium caseinate
These products are available in a variety of sizes from 25kg paper sacks, 1 tonne fabric Tote Bags and in free flowing tankers for larger buyers.
With a shelf life of typically 12 months, these products are useful where the purchase of fresh liquids is not suitable, where chilled storage may be a premium or where product functionality is the primary requirement.
The biggest demand for these products is with manufacturers involved in:
- Bakery – for Cakes, Biscuits, Quiche, Pastry, Croissants, Brioche and Savoury Goods.
- Chocolate & Confectionery – for Toffee, Caramel, Fudge and Fillings.
- Convenience Foods/Ready Meals – in Garlic Breads, Pasta Dishes and Asian/Oriental Meals & Sauces.
- Desserts – in Ice Cream and Toppings.
- Convenience Foods – in Soups, Sauces and Dips.
Whatever your application, we will have the product solution that fits.