We market a range of high quality and consistent UHT Creams & Milk suitable for use in Cake preparation, Pastry decoration, enhancing Curries, enriching Ready Meals, stabilising Toppings, thickening Sauces, etc.
Key advantages include an extended shelf life resulting in no wastage, ambient storage freeing up fridge space and the ability to store product ahead to meet seasonal uplifts and unexpected demand. We can offer both 10 litre Bag in box for manufacturing and 1Ltr & 1.5Ltr bottles for Foodservice use.
Our standard range includes 18% Single Cream, 35% Whipping Cream and 48% Double Cream. Bespoke fat contents to meet your specific recipe requirements can also be supplied subject to minimum production criteria.
Milk Powders, Whey Powders & Caseinates
We source many standard and non-standard powdered milk products from across the European Union, for applications across the whole food manufacturing sector.
Our range includes:
- skimmed milk powder 1% fat – low/medium/high heat
- whole milk powder 26% fat – regular and instant
- buttermilk powders
- whey powders
- whey permeate
- sodium caseinate and calcium caseinate
These products are available in a variety of sizes from 25kg paper sacks, 1 tonne fabric Tote Bags and in free flowing tankers for larger buyers.
With a shelf life of typically 12 months, these products are useful where the purchase of fresh liquids is not suitable, where chilled storage may be a premium or where product functionality is the primary requirement.
The biggest demand for these products is with manufacturers involved in:
- Bakery – for Cakes, Biscuits, Quiche, Pastry, Croissants, Brioche and Savoury Goods.
- Chocolate & Confectionery – for Toffee, Caramel, Fudge and Fillings.
- Convenience Foods/Ready Meals – in Garlic Breads, Pasta Dishes and Asian/Oriental Meals & Sauces.
- Desserts – in Ice Cream and Toppings.
- Convenience Foods – in Soups, Sauces and Dips.
Whatever your application, we will have the product solution that fits.